For the purposes of this document talithakoumministries.com will be known as Talitha Koum Ministries.
Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using Talitha Koum Ministries. By accessing or using any part of the web site, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access Talitha Koum Ministries or use any services. If these terms and conditions are considered an offer by Talitha Koum Ministries, acceptance is expressly limited to these terms. Talitha Koum Ministries is available only to individuals who are at least 13 years old.
- Responsibility of Contributors. If you operate a blog, comment on a blog, post material to Talitha Koum Ministries, post links on Talitha Koum Ministries, or otherwise make (or allow any third party to make) material available by means of Talitha Koum Ministries (any such material, “Content”), You are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, that Content. That is the case regardless of whether the Content in question constitutes text, graphics, an audio file, or computer software. By making Content available, you represent and warrant that:
- the downloading, copying and use of the Content will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark or trade secret rights, of any third party;
- if your employer has rights to intellectual property you create, you have either (i) received permission from your employer to post or make available the Content, including but not limited to any software, or (ii) secured from your employer a waiver as to all rights in or to the Content;
- you have fully complied with any third-party licenses relating to the Content, and have done all things necessary to successfully pass through to end users any required terms;
- the Content does not contain or install any viruses, worms, malware, Trojan horses or other harmful or destructive content;
- the Content is not spam, is not machine- or randomly-generated, and does not contain unethical or unwanted commercial content designed to drive traffic to third party sites or boost the search engine rankings of third party sites, or to further unlawful acts (such as phishing) or mislead recipients as to the source of the material (such as spoofing);
- the Content is not pornographic, does not contain threats or incite violence, and does not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party;
- your article, blog, or comments are not getting advertised via unwanted electronic messages such as spam links on newsgroups, email lists, other blogs and web sites, and similar unsolicited promotional methods;
- your article, blog, or comments are not presented in a manner that misleads your readers into thinking that you are another person or company; and
- you have, in the case of Content that includes computer code, accurately categorized and/or described the type, nature, uses and effects of the materials, whether requested to do so by Talitha Koum Ministries or otherwise.
By submitting Content to Talitha Koum Ministries for inclusion on your Website, you grant Talitha Koum Ministries a world-wide, royalty-free, and non-exclusive license to reproduce, modify, adapt and publish the Content solely for the purpose of displaying, distributing and promoting your article, blog, or comments. This license allows Talitha Koum Ministries to make publicly-posted content available to third parties selected by Talitha Koum Ministriesso that these third parties can analyze and distribute (but not publicly display) your content through their services.
If you delete Content, Talitha Koum Ministries will use reasonable efforts to remove it from Talitha Koum Ministries, but you acknowledge that caching or references to the Content may not be made immediately unavailable.
Without limiting any of those representations or warranties, Talitha Koum Ministries has the right (though not the obligation) to, in Talitha Koum Ministries’ sole discretion (i) refuse or remove any content that, in Talitha Koum Ministries’ reasonable opinion, violates any Talitha Koum Ministries policy or is in any way harmful or objectionable, or (ii) terminate or deny access to and use of Talitha Koum Ministries to any individual or entity for any reason, in Talitha Koum Ministries’ sole discretion. Talitha Koum Ministries will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid.
- Payment and Renewal.
- Automatic Renewal.
Unless you notify Talitha Koum Ministries before the end of the applicable subscription period that you want to cancel a subscription, your subscription will automatically renew and you authorize us to collect the then-applicable annual or monthly subscription fee for such Subscription (as well as any taxes) using any credit card or other payment mechanism we have on record for you. Subscription can be canceled at any time.
- Automatic Renewal.
- Copyright Infringement and DMCA Policy. As Talitha Koum Ministries asks others to respect its intellectual property rights, it respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that material located on or linked to by talithakoumministries.com violates your copyright, you are encouraged to notify Talitha Koum Ministries. Talitha Koum Ministries will respond to all such notices, including as required or appropriate by removing the infringing material or disabling all links to the infringing material. Talitha Koum Ministries will terminate a visitor’s access to and use of Talitha Koum Ministries if, under appropriate circumstances, the visitor is determined to be a repeat infringer of the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of Talitha Koum Ministries or others. In the case of such termination, Talitha Koum Ministries will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid to Talitha Koum Ministries.
- Intellectual Property. This Agreement does not transfer from Talitha Koum Ministries to you any Talitha Koum Ministries or third party intellectual property, and all right, title and interest in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with Talitha Koum Ministries. Talitha Koum Ministries, talithakoumministries.com, the talithakoumministries.com logo, and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with talithakoumministries.com, or Talitha Koum Ministries are trademarks or registered trademarks of Talitha Koum Ministries or Talitha Koum Ministries’ licensors. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with Talitha Koum Ministries may be the trademarks of other third parties. Your use of Talitha Koum Ministries grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any Talitha Koum Ministries or third-party trademarks.
- Changes. We are constantly updating our services, and that means sometimes we have to change the legal terms under which our services are offered. If we make changes that are material, we will let you know by posting on one of our blogs, or by sending you an email or other communication before the changes take effect. The notice will designate a reasonable period of time after which the new Terms will take effect. If you disagree with our changes, then you should stop using talithakoumministries.com within the designated notice period. Your continued use of talithakoumministries.com will be subject to the new Terms. However, any dispute that arose before the changes shall be governed by the Terms (including the binding individual arbitration clause) that were in place when the dispute arose.
- Termination. Talitha Koum Ministries may terminate your access to all or any part of Talitha Koum Ministries at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. If you wish to terminate this Agreement or your WordPress.com account (if you have one), you may simply discontinue using Talitha Koum Ministries. All provisions of this Agreement which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
- Disclaimer of Warranties. Talitha Koum Ministries is provided “as is”. Talitha Koum Ministries and its suppliers and licensors hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Neither Talitha Koum Ministries nor its suppliers and licensors, makes any warranty that Talitha Koum Ministries will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted. You understand that you download from, or otherwise obtain content or services through, Talitha Koum Ministries, at your own discretion and risk.
- Limitation of Liability. In no event will Talitha Koum Ministries, or its suppliers or licensors, be liable with respect to any subject matter of this agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for: (i) any special, incidental or consequential damages; (ii) the cost of procurement for substitute products or services; (iii) for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data; or (iv) for any amounts that exceed the fees paid by you to Talitha Koum Ministries under this agreement during the twelve (12) month period prior to the cause of action. Talitha Koum Ministries shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond their reasonable control. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
- Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Talitha Koum Ministries, its contractors, and its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of your use of Talitha Koum Ministries, including but not limited to your violation of this Agreement.
- Translation. These Terms of Service were originally written in English (CAN). We may translate these Terms into other languages. In the event of a conflict between a translated version of these Terms of Service and the English version, the English version will control.
- Miscellaneous. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between Talitha Koum Ministries and you concerning the subject matter hereof, and they may only be modified by a written amendment signed by an authorized executive of Talitha Koum Ministries, or by the posting by Talitha Koum Ministries of a revised version. Except to the extent applicable law, if any, provides otherwise, this Agreement, any access to or use of Talitha Koum Ministries will be governed by the laws of the province of British Columbia, Canada, excluding its conflict of law provisions, and the proper venue for any disputes arising out of or relating to any of the same will be the province and federal courts located in Vancouver, British Columbia. Except for claims for injunctive or equitable relief or claims regarding intellectual property rights (which may be brought in any competent court without the posting of a bond), any dispute arising under this Agreement shall be finally settled in accordance with the Comprehensive Arbitration Rules of the Judicial Arbitration and Mediation Service, Inc. (“JAMS”) by three arbitrators appointed in accordance with such Rules. The arbitration shall take place in Vancouver, British Columbia, in the English language and the arbitral decision may be enforced in any court. The prevailing party in any action or proceeding to enforce this Agreement shall be entitled to costs and attorneys’ fees. If any part of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, that part will be construed to reflect the parties’ original intent, and the remaining portions will remain in full force and effect. A waiver by either party of any term or condition of this Agreement or any breach thereof, in any one instance, will not waive such term or condition or any subsequent breach thereof. You may assign your rights under this Agreement to any party that consents to, and agrees to be bound by, its terms and conditions; Talitha Koum Ministries may assign its rights under this Agreement without condition. This Agreement will be binding upon and will inure to the benefit of the parties, their successors and permitted assigns.